Monday, May 18, 2015

How To Draw A Space Creature With Your Own Ideas.

How to draw a space creature drawing lesson and printable worksheet.

This printable worksheet offers

 If you have problems  CLICK HERE to visit the how to print page for some suggestions or try one of the updated links below.


How To Draw A Space Creature Worksheet.


Sometimes it takes me hours but I create these how to draw worksheets but I do it so that I can give back because I believe that when you have been given a gift it is so you can be a gift to others, and I hope these worksheets are a means of blessing to you.


Thank you!

To try a file in a universal portable format CLICK HERE.

PRINTABLE PROJECT NOTES

BEGINNINGS
To get ideas, start by drawing shapes randomly on the page, like doodling; in the worksheet, I started with random circles; I admit I had a few ideas about one being the head and another being the body.

DEVELOPMENT
Just like doing connect the dots start to organize the circles into legs and arms or other parts.

Add variety with contrasting shapes like triangles. I used triangles for a collar or armor like thing.

For arms or legs start with a stick figure approach to get the position right then go around the stick figure arm to give it thickness and form.

FINISH
Go over the lines that you like and erase the rest. Add things like eye-stalk, ears, wings or sucker cups.

(c) Adron D. 5/18/15

I hope your drawing is wonderful.  There is no charge to print these art lessons, but please click on the DONATE tab at the top of this blog and make a small contribution so that I can keep on drawing these for you.  Thank you.